Sunday, February 25, 2024

Enjoy Your Day!


 Hello everyone! I always enjoy decorating clothing items with Eyelet Outlet brads and bling. It often is just the right size for various clothing dies. Whether it's an apron, t-shirt, or sweatshirt, brads like the Piñata look great on them. 

I made this card by cutting out a stitched scalloped rectangle. Then I cut a window and cut a smaller navy rectangle from a nested set. The green polka dot frame is actually Green Dot Washi Tape. I placed the tape so that it would border the two rectangles. I then went about making the sweatshirt. I covered a piece of white cardstock with Pink Checked Washi Tape. I cut it out with the die and pieced it together. I added a Pinata Brad and two pieces of red sticky back Heart Pearls. I mounted the sweatshirt on the card with foam tape. I stamped ENJOY and heat embossed it. A Heart Brad was placed and then I mounted it with foam tape. I stamped the two other sentiments on white cardstock and placed them. Finally I used three pearls in the Pearl Strip Bling on the left corner. This made a super cute card with lots of movement and texture.  

SHOPPING LIST:

Thanks for joining me here today at the EO blog. Please visit the store for all your brads, washi tape, bling and paper flowers!

Happy Creating!


Janet YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest  

No comments:

Post a Comment