Sunday, February 4, 2024

Hang In There!

Today I have a card I made for a friend who had a hard week. I wanted to give her something to let her know she isn't alone and she can count on me for anything she needs. I had told her to hang in there and it occurred to me later that I could repeat that same phrase in this card to her.

It was so easy to make this card! First I layered three washi tapes on white cardstock and cut them with a dress die. The washi tapes made perfect dress patterns! I used Flower Washi Tapes for two of the dresses. For the middle dress, I chose Heart Washi Tape. These made beautiful dresses but just about any patterned or floral tape could give you a very similar effect. It's up to you how you want the dresses to look!

I cut a mat and used oxide inks to highlight the center with blues. I sprayed some blue ink on it and let it dry. Then I arranged the dresses while hanging them on Wooden Hanger Brads. The dresses are so adorable hanging on these brads! All I needed to do was add Pearl Sticky Back Hearts and my sentiment and it was complete. I know this card will bring a smile to my friend's face.

Shopping List:

Thanks for joining me here today at the EO blog. Please visit the store for all your brads, washi tape, bling and paper flowers!

Happy Creating!


Janet YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest  

No comments:

Post a Comment