Sunday, February 11, 2024

Hello Friend

Spring is coming and my card today looks forward to green grass and warmer days. For this card, I designed a scene with Cricut Design Space to include a bare tree, clouds, the Hello sentiment and the friend banner. Before adding these items, I prepared the background with a stencil and blue inks. I added clouds, a heat embossed banner, and Grass Washi Tape. Then I placed all the other items and added a Colored Daisy Brad, Butterfly Brads, a Bluebird Brad, and Rabbit Brads. Once done, I added faux white stitches on the sentiment and blue dots to highlight the clouds behind the tree. I like the pops of bright colors here and there in the card.

SHOPPING LIST:
Colored Daisy Brads

Thanks for joining me here today at the EO blog. Please visit the store for all your brads, washi tape, bling and paper flowers!

Happy Creating!


Janet YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest  

No comments:

Post a Comment