Sunday, February 11, 2024

Hello Friend

Spring is coming and my card today looks forward to green grass and warmer days. For this card, I designed a scene with Cricut Design Space to include a bare tree, clouds, the Hello sentiment and the friend banner. Before adding these items, I prepared the background with a stencil and blue inks. I added clouds, a heat embossed banner, and Grass Washi Tape. Then I placed all the other items and added a Colored Daisy Brad, Butterfly Brads, a Bluebird Brad, and Rabbit Brads. Once done, I added faux white stitches on the sentiment and blue dots to highlight the clouds behind the tree. I like the pops of bright colors here and there in the card.

SHOPPING LIST:
Colored Daisy Brads

Thanks for joining me here today at the EO blog. Please visit the store for all your brads, washi tape, bling and paper flowers!

Happy Creating!


Janet - YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest  

No comments:

Post a Comment