Sunday, April 7, 2024

Have an Egg-cellent Birthday!

Happy Saturday my Eyelet Outlet friends! I started a day this past week with a breakfast of eggs, bacon, toast, and coffee. It all got me to thinking that EO has brads for all those items and that I should make a card with them! I happen to have a pan stamp in my stash and it is was just the right size to add Bacon, Egg, & Toast Brads. I added a Coffee Brad and a fork from the Silverware Brads to make the breakfast complete!

For additional decoration, I created borders out of Strawberry Washi Tape and added strips of Skinny Glitter Washi Tape. Last I added a red Star Brad as an accent. I adhered the finished panel to a red A2 card base. It looks like a yummy birthday is ahead for the person getting this one!

SHOPPING LIST:

Thanks for joining me here today at the EO blog. Please visit the store for all your brads, washi tape, bling and paper flowers!

Happy Creating!


Janet YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest  

No comments:

Post a Comment