Saturday, April 13, 2024

Who Doesn't Love A Pinwheel?!

Who doesn't love a pinwheel?

 I sure do. They remind me of my childhood, playing out in the front yard, running as fast as I could and watching the wind spin the colorful pinwheel I had in my hand. With the weather warming up, I've been seeing pinwheels all over the place, which is what inspired me to create these five unique pinwheel themed cards. The best part about them is the fact that each pinwheel was made using washi tape instead of cardstock.

The first card is a Gnome themed card where I used the Gnome Garden Washi Tape and the Pink Checked Washi Tape for each individual square.  I embellished the squares with Pink and Blue Pearl jewel bling along with some Blue Bumpy Bling in the corners. In the center of the pinwheel is the cutest little Gnome Brad with a blue and white polka dot hat that accents perfectly to the rest of the card.


The next card was created using two different washi tapes to make the pinwheels, the Ocean Washi Tape and the Succulent Washi Tape each layered on each other. The corners are embellished with Green Jewel Bling and in the center of the pinwheel and close to the sentiment, are two Cactus Brads.


This next card just makes me smile looking at it. I love the colors I selected for the pinwheel which were the Flowers and Feather Washi Tape along with the Dark Blue Glitter Washi Tape I embellished the card with multiple Blue Bumpy Bling, two Bumpy Bling Hearts, multiple Yellow Enamel Dots and right in the center of the pinwheel is a Bright Yellow Balloon Brad Just makes me smile.

 

The fourth card I created, I used the Tulip Washi Tape along with the Glitter Chevron Washi Tape and added the large Stippled Jewel Brad in the center of the pinwheel. The pinwheel and the sentiment are outlined with Yellow Jewel Bling while the corners of the card have Blue Bumpy Bling and Yellow Jewel Bling.

 The final card turned out very pretty and it's probably my favorite. I used the Black and White Floral Washi Tape along with the Bee Washi Tape to create the pinwheel and added a Red Stippled Brad in the center. To create movement on the card, I added multiple sections of the Swirl Bling. This is a beautiful card and anybody that receives it will have a magical day.


Thanks to a huge selection of wash tapes and bling from Eyelet Outlet, I was able to create these five cards in a few hours and now I have them on hand just waiting for the perfect occasion to send.  I hope these inspired you to go create some pinwheel cards of your own.

Shopping List

Have a wonderful week and always be STRATE-UP CRAFTY!

💗Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment