Tuesday, April 9, 2024

Happy Birthday Wishes!

Birthdays are a great time to share good wishes and show appreciate for those you love! And making handmade birthday cards is extra fun with Eyelet Outlet washi tapes!


For my card base, I cut white cardstock to 5.5 x 5.5 and used a grid mat to create a diagonal pattern using various glittery washi tapes and the Happy Birthday washi tape! Next, I stamped and fussy cut my cupcake base and icing. I added pink pearls for 
sprinkles and a birthday candle brad and adhered with foam tape. I layered on a piece of white doily and embellished with swirl purple jewel bling. I added a banner greeting and a few more sparkles!  I think it is a fun, festive, and colorful greeting that anyone would enjoy receiving on their special day!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Don't forget to shop at Eyelet Outlet for your crafting needs!

SHOPPING LIST:

Happy Celebrating, Creating, and Crafting!

Michelle ~ The Craft Market SC Facebook Instagram

 

No comments:

Post a Comment