Tuesday, April 2, 2024

With Sincere Sympathy

Daisies remind me of life's simple joys and happy memories! I chose the theme of daisies to create a sympathy card and of course, Eyelet Outlet, had just what I needed!


I created this simple sympathy card by first applying various texture stamps with distress inks on white cardstock. Next I added the wide floral washi tape across the center of my card. I added the paper flowers in white and yellow and used all 3 sizes for dimension. I added a center yellow brad for some pop! Next, I decided to pull the blue from the washi tape and use that color for my sentiment. Lastly, I embellished with a row of 3 blue brads from the Summer brad mix! I hope you enjoy!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Don't forget to shop at Eyelet Outlet for your crafting needs!

 SHOPPING LIST:

Happy Creating and Crafting!
Michelle ~ The Craft Market SC Facebook Instagram 

No comments:

Post a Comment