Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Enjoy the Little Things

I found another set of fun little stickers in the planner section at the craft store ... they were perfect to make a set of  4 1/4" square cards featuring a selection of Eyelet Outlet Brads.



I had a pad of Prima's Sweet Peppermint Holiday Papers on my crafting table, and they coordinated perfectly (remember some seasonal papers can be used all year 'round).  I love this cute little pair of doughnut brads.



Traveling and taking photos are things I *love love love* so these travel brads were the perfect match for this sticker.


These sneaker brads are for my sister who has been training for her next big race ... she's a rock star.


And I couldn't resist using this sticker again, this time with the sweet little tea pot and tea cup brads.

So next time you're in the planner section, take a look and see if there are any products that would be perfect for your card making stash.

Eyelet Outlet Products Used:




You can visit me in blogland at Ingenious Inkling
and you can find Lauren & I making holiday cards
all year long at Jingle Belles

3 comments:

  1. All your notecards are super cute, love those brads.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great find. So perfect for these cards and the brads are just the right finishing touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yep. planner stuff... and journal cards... are definitely a cardmaker's BFF! and you have ROCKED them! <3

    ReplyDelete