Friday, August 18, 2017

Made With Love!


We just got back from vacation in upper Michigan, visiting my husband's family and attending our nephew's wedding.  What a great trip!  This card was inspired by all of the love poured into cooking for a larger-than-usual crowd!  My husband and SIL always have fun in the kitchen cooking up sentimental favorites for the family.    


I love all of the great details on these adorable brads!  The measuring cup (from our mixer and cup brad set) has little red lines on it just like the real thing, and you can see the wood grain on the spoon (part of the baking brads set)!  They are so CUTE!  We have a real wooden spoon just like this that belonged to my husband's grandmother!


On the inside, there's a strip of silverware washi tape, and of course, inside and out, some enamel hearts to show the love!  

As much fun as we had, it sure is great to be home and back in the craft room!





2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! I love this card...such a wow factor to it with the brad, enamel and washi...a hat trick! Never tried one of these before..you've inspired me to try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! They are SO much fun! xo

    ReplyDelete