Monday, August 7, 2017

Feline Good!

After a busy summer getting ready for Girls Camp and doing DIY projects with 110 girls,
then going to said camp...
I am feline good and ready to get back to my own craftiness!

Today, I am show casing Eyelet Outlet's Yoga Cat brads along with thin washi tape.



Doesn't that tape make a great background?

And can you believe it...
I used NO BLING? haha.

That is not something I usually do!

Turning off the devices for five days was so zen...
and I hope it kick starts my mojo at the art table!

Hey, if you want to see our wares in person,
come on over to the Somerset NJ show this weekend:


August 11-12th, 2017.

A couple of our designers live in the area and so you may bump into them!

Namaste!
From Dawn Mercedes, of Sunnyside Up!





4 comments:

  1. I love the yoga cat brads..TOO cute!! Super cute card. I am the same way with the bling..I just love it!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute way to use the Yoga Cats!

    ReplyDelete