Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Puppy Love

I love using journaling cards from scrapbooking paper for card making.  The size is perfect to embellish with lots of Eyelet Outlet Products.

My first card combines Measuring Tape Washi, Champagne Jewels & of course ... some Dog Brads.


I'm also joining Cute Card Thursday (because seriously, what are cuter than these puppies) where they're creating with embossing (you can still see a little of the embossed cardstock background)

Wide Postage Washi Tape and more cute Dog Brads using a sketch from TGIF Challenges.

Remember to check out those 12" scrapbook papers for fun journaling cards for your card making.

Products used:


Did you know we have a Pinterest Board to showcase Eyelet Outlet Design Team Creations?


You can visit me in blogland at Ingenious Inkling,
and you can find Lauren & I making holiday cards
all year long at Jingle Belles



1 comment: