Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Washi Wonderful

I'm having fun this week's hosting a challenge in the annual Dare to Get Dirty Challenges at SplitcoastStampers.  

Here are a few cards I made.



The first one uses a combination of Wide Bicycle Washi with lots of Glitter Washi Tape (love the three widths) ... topped with my favorite Paper Flowers and a bit of black bumpy bling.  The layout is from Match the Sketch.


This card combined the cool Jelly Fish Washi with a Gold Transparency.  I love how the transparency of both layers allows the designs to come together.  

I once snorkeled through a group of Jelly Fish (I didn't know what they were at the time, but they sure were lovely) and lived to tell the story (not a single sting), so I thought the Essentials by Ellen Lifesaver Stamp was the perfect sentiment.

Eyelet Outlet Products Used:




You can visit me in blogland at Ingenious Inkling

2 comments:

  1. as always, your wondrous washi ways do not disappoint!!! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are great...you never seem to run out of clever and creatives ways to use washi!

    ReplyDelete