Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Washi Wonderful

I'm having fun this week's hosting a challenge in the annual Dare to Get Dirty Challenges at SplitcoastStampers.  

Here are a few cards I made.



The first one uses a combination of Wide Bicycle Washi with lots of Glitter Washi Tape (love the three widths) ... topped with my favorite Paper Flowers and a bit of black bumpy bling.  The layout is from Match the Sketch.


This card combined the cool Jelly Fish Washi with a Gold Transparency.  I love how the transparency of both layers allows the designs to come together.  

I once snorkeled through a group of Jelly Fish (I didn't know what they were at the time, but they sure were lovely) and lived to tell the story (not a single sting), so I thought the Essentials by Ellen Lifesaver Stamp was the perfect sentiment.

Eyelet Outlet Products Used:




You can visit me in blogland at Ingenious Inkling

3 comments:

  1. as always, your wondrous washi ways do not disappoint!!! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are great...you never seem to run out of clever and creatives ways to use washi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BlueHost is ultimately one of the best hosting company for any hosting plans you need.

    ReplyDelete