Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Movie Night?

Today I'm using Eyelet Outlet Washi Tape & Brads for this week's CAS(E) this Sketch!



I used two colors (and widths) of Glitter Washi Tape to create the top portion of my card and then added some Film Strip Ribbon between the sections.


I used four different movie-themed brads matted on black & silver circles.  The "Movie Night?" sentiment was printed, and the purple stamped sentiment is from CAS-ual Fridays Coffee Talk.

Do you have a favorite movie snack?  I love Milk Duds with my warm Popcorn.

Eyelet Outlet Products Used:

Did you know we have a Flickr Gallery to showcase Eyelet Outlet Design Team Creations?


You can visit me in blogland at Ingenious Inkling,
and you can find Lauren & I making holiday cards
all year long at Jingle Belles


1 comment:

  1. adulting IS hard, lol. and you make awesome card making look EASY!!!

    ReplyDelete