Friday, March 2, 2018

Believe in Miracles!

Hello to one and all!  Susie here today and TGIF!

So last week I started my ATC Greeting Card Series and I have another to share today!


I stamped a sentiment on an ATC sized (2.5" x 3.5") piece of cardstock...


...and added some washi tape.


Next I adhered a couple of pieces from the black Pearl Bling Strips and one super cute Cupcake Brad! 


To turn it into a card, I matted the ATC with black and chose some coordinating papers from my stash. Done!

As with last week, I stamped off a couple extra of the cards.  If you leave a comment for me over on my blog, My Time to Play, or my Facebook or Instagram pages, I will draw names and send them out next week.  I would love to see how you finish them off!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today!  Susie


Eyelet Outlet Materials:
Cupcake Brads
Pearl Bling Strip - 4mm
Washi Tape

Other:  Taylored Expressions Pitch Black Stamp Set, cardstock, designer paper

7 comments: