Thursday, March 1, 2018

Just Breathe

Thankfully, the fashions featured on Eyelet Outlet Fashion Washi Tape are no longer in style!  Looking at those tight fitting corsets made me wonder how the women who wore those garments could even breathe - which gave me a great idea for a card!


I've always wanted to create something with one of the lovely ladies on the Cricut Victorian Romance cartridge and I knew this was my chance!  The antique look of the Eyelet Outlet Corner Brads really set off the card and added the perfect touch of texture.

Thanks for visiting today and I hope you're making plans to see Eyelet Outlet in person at one of the many trade shows we'll be at in 2018!  Check out our Trade Show Schedule for a city near you!





2 comments:

  1. Those corner brads are just perfect for the victorian look of this card! Can't imagine wearing on of those corsets!

    ReplyDelete