Wednesday, March 28, 2018

EGG-straordinary EGG-cellence

The other day I (Lauren) suddenly realized that despite all the Easter cards I've made this year with my awesome Eyelet Outlet goodies, I hadn't yet made a card with our Colored Egg Brads. So clearly I *had to* make one more Easter card!


Something I discovered a couple of years ago is that standard half inch washi tape is exactly the right width to fit between the staves of most sheet music. Which, as you know, is one of my favorite backgrounds for cards; I use it exactly like ordinary patterned paper. As a bonus, the strong horizontal lines of sheet music mean that lining up tape and brads and bling is a breeze... you don't even have to measure!

For this card I've combined the Rabbit Washi Tape with Rabbit Brads and Colored Egg Brads, then added a sentiment with two different sets of alphabet stickers so the "EGGCELLENT" would stand out even more!


I'd like to wish a very Happy Easter to all who are celebrating; and an especially wonderful First Weekend of April to everyone else! ♥

secretly still loves the Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs 
that were her childhood favorite!

1 comment:

  1. What a great combination of washi tapes! It looks like a solid sheet of patterned paper. And the brads are just adorable with the tape!

    ReplyDelete