Friday, March 30, 2018

Grab It Quick!

I have often been captivated by the people who use those "claw-grasping" machines to try to win a prize. I've never tried it myself, but I can't seem to pull my eyes away when someone else is playing... wondering if they will be able to maintain control of the prize or if it will slip from their grasp. Some of the prizes can be quite adorable - I always celebrate when a child wins the toy or stuffed animal of his/her dreams.

To create this card I used a variety of Eyelet Outlet brads for the toys and stuffed animals in the machine. And look... I think the Sock Monkey is going home with someone today.

I also used a red Matte Finish Enamel Dot for the handle and added three blue Enamel Dots to the card for some more fun.



Eyelet Outlet Products used:





I hope you have a CLAW-Some day, even if it isn't your birthday! And I know what would make it an even more CLAW-some day... if you'd head over to Eyelet Outlet and check out the great products there.



No comments:

Post a Comment