Sunday, March 25, 2018

I Woof You

Hi Friends! kel here today to share a super fun card that I ended up absolutely adoring.

I started with these Dog Brads. I knew I wanted to make it the focus of my card, but it's so much smaller than I'm used to using as a focal image, so I had to figure out a way to make it seem bigger. 


I dug out some word bubble stamps, and found this simple "woof" sentiment stamp that I thought would be the only thing a dog really needs to say to his human!! And I'd like to think that my pups tell me things with love, so stamped that sentiment as far to the right as I could so I had space to add in a pink heart brad


 I finished off the card with some dark grey cardstock and some grey and white baker's twine. So cute. I think I need to order some more Dog Brads and maybe even some Cat Brads to make more of these cards... but I think the cat's word bubble might say something a little more sassy!! haha!!

Thanks for stopping by today and see you again soon!!

lovies, =o) kel


1 comment: