Friday, March 30, 2018

Nothing to Wear!

TGIF crafty friends!  Susie here to share another ATC*.

I don't know about you, but the approach of Easter Sunday means it is time for new outfits around my household.  Not that we actually need new clothes, but it is a fun tradition.  When I saw this stamp set I actually laughed out loud - and it is perfect for this time of year!  Time to play...


I stamped onto watercolor paper with Archival Ink and then painted the image.  As it dried I looked around for a little dimensional something to add to my ATC...and I found it!


Eyelet Outlet Hanger Brads are silver in color and come in packs of 12. They are the perfect *fun* embellishment for clothing themed cards and scrapbook pages!  I added 3 to my card.
Here is the finished ATC...


...which I attached to a simple background with Zots...


...to create a finished card.


I did stamp off a few extra ATCs which I would love to share.  If you are interested in one, leave me a comment over on my Facebook or Instagram pages and let me know.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today!  Susie

Materials for Nothing to Wear ATC / Card:

Eyelet Outlet Hanger Brads
Stampers Anonymous/Wendy Vecchi - Charming Art
Prima watercolor paper and paint

*Artist Trading Card - 2.5" x 3.5" piece of original art made in any medium and intended to be traded with other artists.

No comments:

Post a Comment