Thursday, April 11, 2019

And the Bead Goes On!

Who's old enough to remember beaded curtains from the 60's?  Though I didn't set out for that look, it's what this card reminds me of! 


I used the draw feature on my Cricut to add the lines onto the card base, because this crafter can't draw a straight line!  Then I randomly placed the Multi-Size Bling on the lines alternating purple and turquoise with a couple of mint green gems mixed in.  Next I added a few strips of complimentary colored washi tape. I thought I might add a sentiment in the bottom space, but decided to keep it clean and opted to emboss that section instead. Since my Eyelet Outlet turquoise paper flowers were out on my desk already, the choice what to add as a finishing touch was made for me!  I secured my flower with a Jeweled Brad.  

Thanks for stopping in today!  Be sure to follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, and see our products in person at one of the many trade shows we'll be visiting around the country!  
  


1 comment: