Thursday, April 25, 2019

Gift for the Grad!

They will want to open your gift first when you jazz up the wrapping with Eyelet Outlet products and they might even want to keep the box!  Here's a gift box for a graduate using one of the square box files from the Cricut image library as a base. 


I used a graduation themed digital paper from Huckleberry Hearts for the base of my box and then applied some Eyelet Outlet Gold Foil washi tape around the bottom edge of the lid.  This black & gold tape would have been great, too!  


For the top I used graduates from Cricut's "Day to Day" image set and cut them in black card stock.  I used the hide contour function to eliminate existing graduation caps in the image and added Eyelet Outlet Graduation Cap brads for fun, touchable texture!

I'm glad you were with us today!  Be sure and follow us on Instagram, too!  Keep it crafty!





No comments:

Post a Comment