Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Honey Do List

It's Kim from Katydid Cards and today I'm pairing some of the Eyelet Outlet goodies with this Art Impressions stamp.  I was thinking of the 'Honey Do" lists women make for their husbands and how (some) husbands handle it:



I used quite a few Eyelet Outlet products on this card.  First, the Toolbox, Tools, Saw and the new Beer brads.  Next the Green Pattern, Skinny GreenWide Mountain, Wide Bird, and Wood Washi Tapes.  I finished with the Pearl Bling.

The stamp is appropriately named, Lazy Boy.  I stamped the image in scanned it into my computer and made a few altered to it.  The Eraser tool in the Silhouette design screen was used to remove the bag of chips and remote control.  After that, I printed it twice, once filled with a brown leather pattern and the other blank.  The blank image was colored and fussy cut to place on top.  The cardstock is from Stampin' Up.



Inside, I had a little fun with the sentiment.  Truth in jest!



I look forward to sharing more of my cards with you, so I hope you come back and visit me again.  In the meantime, I wanted to share the link to another card I made which shows the flip side of this lazy boy.


Kim from Katydid Cards 
Who provided the inspiration for these cards?  Katy did!

No comments:

Post a Comment