Thursday, April 4, 2019

Welcome Spring!

Welcome Spring into your home with this easy to create floral banner! And I do mean EASY! I can't think of a time I've created something with NO adhesive of any kind at all, but none was needed for this project. This would be a great project to do with kids! I cut the burlap pendents with my Cricut Maker and rotary blade attachment, but if you don't have a Cricut Maker, you can find them already cut and ready to embellish at many craft stores. 


I reinforced the holes in my pendents with eyelets (of course, from Eyelet Outlet)!  They come in dozens of sizes and colors.  I used my Crop-A-Dial to apply them. This step is totally optional though.


From there, I just started mixing and matching Eyelet Outlet Paper Flowers to some of the gorgeous pearl and jeweled round brads I had on hand. See all the pretty round brads available at EO here.  They were a snap to add to the burlap.  Because of the open weave, I didn't even have to use a hole punch.  


To carry my Spring theme further, I also added some Eyelet Outlet leaf brads, butterfly brads, bee brads, and dragonfly brads and in no time at all, I had a beautiful banner ready to welcome Spring!


Thanks for stopping by and be sure to follow Eyelet Outlet on Instagram and Facebook!  





No comments:

Post a Comment