Saturday, April 20, 2019

Have a Fabulous Birthday

I love flowers - tulips and daffodils are blooming in our town, a sure sign that Spring is here! The trees are blooming, too - but of course, they aren't flowers. LOL!

Because I like flowers so much, I really like Eyelet Outlet's Stitched Flower Brads! They also come in a mini version, which is just way too much fun, but the ones I've used on my card are the larger size.



In the close-up, you can see the stitching!



Of course a card needs more than flowers, so I also used Eyelet Outlet Fancy Long Bling for some sparkle and pizazz. I also added a tiny bit of Skinny Washi Tape for a bit of boldness. That black/white just makes things pop, in my opinion.



Eyelet Outlet Products Used:



Thanks for stopping by today. Be sure to check out all the products in the Eyelet Outlet online store and while you're at it, check to see if Eyelet Outlet will be at a Trade Show near you.




No comments:

Post a Comment