Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Paris is Always a Good Idea... or Two!

The only "problem" with Eyelet Outlet Eiffel Tower Brads is that each pack comes with six bright silver Eiffel Towers and six anodized copper ones. And since I (Lauren) can never decide which to use, I nearly always wind up making two cards. Like these:


This time I used one of the copper brown Eiffel Tower Brads first, because I knew how beautifully it would pair with the Vertical Eiffel Tower Tape I've used in the background. I couldn't resist adding a strip of this pretty new Gold Foil XO Tape, as well as a couple of Anodized Stars and a Compass Brad.


Obviously, I couldn't leave out the pretty silver Eiffel Tower Brads, so my second card features one of those on top of a trimmed down journal card that reads, "Paris is Always a Good Idea". I added a few strips of pretty pink foil Rose Washi Tape on the pink notebook paper panel, and a couple of Heart Brads to finish off my design.


Of course, both of these ideas would also work really well in a travel journal, or to scrapbook a trip to Paris; but until I have occasion for either of those, I'll just keep making cards! ♥

has not been to Paris...
yet!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment