Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Coming and Going

Hi!  It's Kim from Katydid Cards with you today.

I've been stopped for speeding a few times in my life.  Fortunately, I always got away with just a warning.  I was always polite and respectful but I think it was the "deer in the headlights" look I must have had on my face that had the officers take pity on me.  Whatever it was, I'm thankful they saw fit to give me a break.

Here's a little tribute to those occasions.




I used a card base I've never tried before.  I got the cut file in the Silhouette store.  It's different and I'm always looking for something other than the norm to try.  I like it and will definitely use it again.

I used one of my favorite washi tapes on the mats; Map.  The road was created using the Truck Clear Stamp Set.  The brads include the Sun & Clouds, Summer Tree, First Responder, and Pick-Up Truck.   As a finishing touch, I added Bumpy Bling, which I colored with a red Copic marker.

Here's a closer look at all the products I used.



And here's another peek from the side, so you can see how the card is folded.  You wouldn't need a cut file to make this card, just come simple scoring.


I'm going now...but I'll be coming back next week with another card!


Kim from Katydid Cards
Who provided the inspiration for these cards?  Katy did!

No comments:

Post a Comment