Saturday, June 22, 2019

Sunflower Scarecrow

One of the things I like about Eyelet Outlet products is they are so versatile. They can be used in a variety of ways. For today's card I have a couple of tips to share.

First, let me show you the card:



Eyelet Outlet Products Used:

Green Washi Tape (similar to this one)




Now, about my tips:

Tip #1 - The Sunflower Washi Tape is glittery, which is great, but for a scarecrow card it just seemed a bit too glitzy. My solution was to put a piece of vellum over the top of it. Then I added the Checked Washi Tape over the top of the washi to help secure everything.

Tip #2 - I wanted leaves for my sunflowers to coordinate with the leaf on the scarecrow's hat, but I didn't have any leaves. No problem. I had green Washi Tape. I folded the tape so it was "sealed" and then I hand cut two leaves.


I then poked a hole in toward the end of each leaf and added it to one of the Sunflower Brads.



Then it was just a matter of attaching the brad to the card like normal. How fun is that!?!?!


Thanks for stopping by the blog today!
Be sure to check the Tradeshow List 
to see when Eyelet Outlet will be close to you. 
And head over to the online store, too.


No comments:

Post a Comment