Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Girl's Night Out


Hi!  It's Kim from Katydid Cards with you today.

I remember fondly the days when I participated in girl's night out.  I still do it today, but it's become girls at the early bird special.

Here's a card that honors that time old tradition of girlfriends getting together and enjoying some quality time together.

To create this card, I used a number of brads; Shoes and Purse, Dress, and Women's Eyeglasses.  In addition, I used the beautiful Fancy Long Bling...can't have a girl's night out without bling! 

I also took individual gems from the bling and placed them on the white scroll trim as a perfect accent.  Here's a closer look:


And when you open the card, this is the sentiment you see:

I hope you like my card and that it inspires you to plan a get together with your girls!


Kim from Katydid Cards
Who provided the inspiration for these cards?  Katy did!

No comments:

Post a Comment