Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Cacti for Everyone!

Last week I (Lauren) treated myself to a fun Lawn Fawn Mini Stamp Set with a cactus in it, entirely because I knew I had not one, but two, beautiful styles of Cactus Tape from Eyelet Outlet!


My first card features this slightly kawaii version of Cactus Tape with sweet little cacti in their pots. I chose all of my colors specifically to coordinate with the tape, including the addition of Fall Stitched Flowers and Minis (the latter are on sale!) in that pretty mustard yellow. I neatly lined up three strips of the tape on plain white cardstock, then flanked them with two strips of Star Gold Washi. To give a slightly more dynamic feel to the accent panel, I trimmed it at the top and bottom so that it appears my Star Tape is a slightly narrower width.


I made a similar panel for my second card, using Cactus and Flamingo Washi and Green and Gold Foil Tape. This time I rounded the corners on one side, as well, and added the accent panel towards the left, rather than centering it on my A2 card. I added a Flamingo Brad, some pink Heart Pearl accents and a sentiment trimmed from XO Gold Foil Tape.


There are so many cool and interesting ways to incorporate Washi Tape in your cards, and luckily Eyelet Outlet has *hundreds* of fabulous styles to choose from!

loooooooves washi tape!

No comments:

Post a Comment