Saturday, September 12, 2020

Just Be-Claws...

Hello, Eyelet Outlet fans! I hope you've had a great week! Leslie here sharing a fun clean and simple note card with a beachy feel! I absolutely love note cards because they can be used for a variety of occasions and there's plenty of room on the blank inside panel to write a custom message.


This 'just because' design is super simple and can easily be mass-produced to create a set to give as a gift. I cut a landscape top-folding A-2 card base from kraft cardstock and splattered some white ink with a fan brush over the front. I created the sentiment on the computer and cut it in a strip, then layered it on orange cardstock embellished with brown Glitter Skinny Washi Tape. I added several Crab & Lobster Brads to the left of the sentiment and affixed the strip to the card base. Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time!
Leslie from Love To Scrap 2

No comments:

Post a Comment