Sunday, September 6, 2020

Your a LOB-star!

 Do you have someone you would like to celebrate with a little humor? If so, this card idea might be for you!

I like puns and this one made me smile. It features the Crab and Lobster brad set. I heat embossed the star with purple glitter heat embossing powder before cutting it and then arranged my two lobsters on it. The sentiment was created on Cricut Design Space as a print then cut. 

As an accent to the wave cardstock border, I used two washi tapes. These are the Thin Glitter Tape and the Striped Tape. The Thin Glitter Tape is one I really recommend as it comes with 5 different colors. A thin strip of glitter is a great accent on many cards when you just need a little bit of something. 

Thanks for stopping by today and don't forget to pick up some Crab & Lobster Brads at the Eyelet Outlet store.

No comments:

Post a Comment