Saturday, September 26, 2020

You Rock!

Hello, Eyelet Outlet fans! I hope you've had a great week! Leslie here sharing a super cool rockin' birthday card! This card features some awesome washi tape, a jukebox and lots of music! And check it out... there's even a gold record! I'm so smitten!



I rounded the left lower corner on the card base. I love to round just one corner because it adds a little interest. I created a narrow vertical panel for the front of the card and applied several strips of Wood Washi Tape and then finished covering the panel with Brick Washi Tape. I added stamped and die cut jukebox, boomerang, star and jack to the panel, then randomly placed five Vinyl Record Album Brads. I stamped 'You Rock!' on the wall in StazOn ink to complete the panel, and adhered it to the card base.

Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time!


Leslie from Love To Scrap 2

No comments:

Post a Comment