Thursday, November 26, 2020

Advent Calendar

My youngest granddaughter is the perfect age for an Advent calendar this year - big enough not to swallow little toys and yet little enough to still like Dollar Store trinkets, so when I saw this amazing Advent calendar file at My Scrap Chick I knew I had to have it!  A shout out to Tracy Rushton who designed it!  It's an engineering marvel in my opinion!  The file includes a PDF version in the event you don't have a die cut machine.  

The most fun was decorating the faces of the 25 boxes using various images from the Cricut image library and many embellishments from Eyelet Outlet.  


I'll do my best to spot all of them and link to them at the end of the page!  


Wishing all of our Eyelet Outlet fans a Happy and safe Thanksgiving!




No comments:

Post a Comment