Sunday, September 26, 2021

A Bag Full of Fall Fun!

 

Hello Ai Fans! It's Janet here with a fun gift bag idea. It's more popular than ever to give special little gifts to certain little pumpkins at Halloween. Here's an idea how to turn a plain brown paper bag from the Dollar Tree into something special.

I made the shaker by combining two pumpkin files in Cricut Design Space. In the background, I applied strips of glitter Sunflower Washi Tape. This is one of my most favorite fall washi designs in the store. It's so cheerful! I used it as the background for the lace on the top and bottom also.

What would a shaker be without shaker bits? I chose to use the Pumpkin Sequins from the store. I also scrunched up three of the smallest black Paper Flowers, glued them together and applied glitter glue to the edges of the petals before applying them to the stem. Finally I added a beautiful Sunflower Brad as an accent to the raffia bow. I really love how this one turned out.

SHOPPING LIST

Thanks for stopping by today.

Happy Creating Everyone!


 Janet YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest 

No comments:

Post a Comment