Saturday, September 11, 2021

A Donut Thank You!

Hello, Eyelet Outlet fans! I hope you've had a great week! The Saturdays sure seem to be rolling around quickly these days! Leslie here, sharing a donut-themed thank you card featuring our Donut Brads, Donut Washi Tape and Light Pink Enamel Dots! I LOVE these brads and coordinating washi tape - they make such fun cards!

I cut a standard A2 size top-folding card base and layering panel from white cardstock. I embellished the layering panel with alternating stacked strips of light and medium pink cardstock, and Donut Washi Tape between each strip. I stamped the sentiment on the next to the last strip in brown ink, added three Donut Brads, and then adhered the panel to the card base. I added some Light Pink Enamel Dots to complete the card front. 



I cut the inside panel from white cardstock and embellished it with a strip of Donut Washi Tape and a strip of medium pink cardstock, stamped the sentiment in brown ink and layered the panel on the medium pink cardstock. 



Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time!


Leslie from Love To Scrap 2

No comments:

Post a Comment