Sunday, September 12, 2021

Brewing Up a Happy Halloween!

Hi everyone and happy Sunday! Today I have a card that's toad-ally fun! Lots of people tell me they don't like scary Halloween. This one is nothing but cute and cuddly - or as much as a toad can be in his cauldron bath tub!

I started this project by stamping and coloring the frog and the cauldron and then I fussy cut it out. I cut the orange and purple ovals using dies and arranged the pieces on them. Then I added the faucet, frog and soap brads to further set the scene. I used Swirl Bling and Fancy Long Pearl & Jewel Bling to add smoke and bubbles. Once the rest of the mats were in place, I added a web sticker and a Mini Spider Brad dangling off the corner web.

SHOPPING LIST:

Thanks for taking the time to stop by today. I hope I inspired you to get creative with your Halloween stamps and Eyelet Outlet embellishments. Stop by the EO Store and get the cutest things to make your cards extra special.

Happy Creating Everyone!


 Janet YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest 

No comments:

Post a Comment