Sunday, September 5, 2021

Wedding Dress Bliss

 

Fall wedding season is upon us. I've been seeing quite a few posts from friends who are attending weddings across the country. It inspired me to use the Wedding Washi Tape I've been hoarding a little (it's just so pretty!). The washi is wide and has six different retro bridal gowns on a white background. I picked two of my favorites to put on this card. 

I cut a wide piece of white cardstock with two lace edge dies and then placed the washi tape in the center. This creates a super border piece for the card. I used a heavily embossed cardstock I've had in my stash for a while for the background. I made a wedding gown die cut and hung it on one of the Wooden Hanger Brads. I often see this brad used for casual clothes but it looks great with this elegant dress too. After attaching the sentiment strip and word, I added Clear Sequins and Pearl Bling from the store. I love how this turned out. I don't have any wedding coming up but this will be awesome to have in my stash for bridal showers that I'm sure will be coming.

SHOPPING LIST

Thanks for stopping by today. For those of you in the USA, enjoy the long holiday weekend! See you next week.

Happy Creating Everyone!


 Janet YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest 

No comments:

Post a Comment