Saturday, September 18, 2021

Do you have a friend you're grapeful for?!

Hello, Eyelet Outlet fans! I hope you've had a great week! Leslie here, sharing a fun friendship/thank you card featuring our Grape Brads, Purple Foil Washi Tape, Pink Foil Washi Tape and Green Jewel Bling! I'm such a sucker for pun-y sentiments and this one rates right up there, lol!

I cut a standard A2 size top-folding card base from white cardstock along with a layering panel from dark purple cardstock, rounded all four corners, and adhered the purple panel to the card base. Using a mini cover plate die, I cut panels from lime green and white cardstock, placed strips of Purple Foil Washi Tape alternating with strips of Pink Foil Washi Tape on the green panel so they'll show through the dashed apertures, and then adhered the white panel on top. I added several Grape Brads and adhered the piece to the card front. I added the sentiment and Green Jewel Bling to complete the front of the card.



I cut the inside panel from white cardstock and embellished it with strips of lime, white and dark purple cardstock. I stamped the sentiment in green ink and layered the panel on the purple cardstock.



Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time!


Leslie from Love To Scrap 2

1 comment: