Saturday, September 4, 2021

Inspirational Note Card with a Nautical Feel!

Hello, Eyelet Outlet fans! I hope you've had a great week! Leslie here, sharing a cool inspirational note card with a nautical feel featuring our Anchor Brads, Ship Wheel Brads, Anchor Washi Tape and Black Enamel Dots! These brads and washi tape are the 'the bomb' - I love using coordinating products!

I cut a standard A2 size top-folding card base from white cardstock along with layering panels from brown and white cardstock. I covered just a tad more than half of the white panel with Anchor Washi Tape, cut it off at an angle and adhered it to the brown panel, and added a narrow white cardstock strip at the angled edge. I stamped the sentiment in gold ink and then brown ink over top of the gold for a pretty brown shimmer. I cut the sentiment with a stitched circle die and adhered it to the panel. I added randomly-placed Anchor Brads and Ship Wheel Brads, and adhered the panel to the card base. I then added a few Black Enamel Dots to complete the front. 



I cut the inside panel from white cardstock and embellished it with a strip of Anchor Washi Tape and a narrow strip of brown cardstock, and layered the panel on brown cardstock. Since this is a note card, I left the inside panel blank, leaving plenty of room to write a custom message. 



Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time!


Leslie from Love To Scrap 2

No comments:

Post a Comment