Saturday, October 9, 2021

Clean and Simple Festive Christmas Card

Hello, Eyelet Outlet fans! I hope you've had a great week! Leslie here, sharing a fun and festive CAS Christmas card featuring our Santa Hat Brads, Santa Suit Brads and Snowflake Brads. This would be an easy one to mass-produce for those on your Christmas list!

I cut a standard A2 size top-folding card base from white cardstock along with a stitched rectangle die cut for the background. I die cut the 'jolly' word from red glitter sheet and adhered it to the stitched panel. I added a Santa Hat Brad and and two boots from the Santa Suit Brads, along with several Snowflake Brads, and then adhered the panel to the card base. 



I cut the inside panel from white cardstock and embellished it with a strip of red glitter sheet. I stamped the sentiment in black ink and cut it with a small stitched rectangle die. I added a Santa Suit Brad and layered the panel on red cardstock. 


Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time!


Leslie from Love To Scrap 2

No comments:

Post a Comment