Sunday, October 31, 2021

We're The Perfect Blend - Iced Coffee Brads


Hello EO fans! It's Janet and today I'm here showing off the new Iced Coffee Brads. When I saw that there are strawberry and chocolate coffees in this set, I thought of the sentiment I used on this card. It's sweet but not too sappy and could be given to a best friend or a significant other. 

Around the edges of this A2 card base, I applied Skinny Brown Glitter tape. It's one of the rolls in the 3145A set. On top of that I placed a striped paper panel with flags, a square and a scalloped circle. I used tea stained paper for the circle and stamped the sentiment at the top and added the Iced Coffee Brads below. 

The finishing touches included a bean from the Coffee Brad Set and two Heart Shaped Enamels. This is so sweet, I can just about taste those drinks!

SHOPPING LIST

Thanks so much for stopping by for a little Joe today! 

Happy Creating Everyone!


 Janet YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest 

No comments:

Post a Comment