Saturday, October 23, 2021

Sweet Friendship Card!

Hello, Eyelet Outlet fans! I hope you've had a great week! Leslie here, sharing a fun friendship card featuring our new Cupcake Swirl Brads that hit the store week before last! I paired the brads with our White Enamel Dots on the front and used a little bit of Valentine Washi Tape on the inside. This clean and simple design would be easy to mass produce for your card stash and can be used for a variety of occasions!

I cut a standard A2 size top-folding card base and layering strip from white cardstock along with a pink patterned paper layering panel and strip. I rounded the bottom right corner of the card base and layering panel, and adhered the panels to the card base. I adhered the strips together, added three Cupcake Swirl Brads toward the top, and adhered the strip vertically to the card base. The final step was adding a die cut digital sentiment embellished with White Enamel Dots to complete the front of the card. 



I cut a short panel for the inside from white cardstock and embellished it with strips of Valentine Washi Tape. I stamped a sentiment in pink ink and layered the panel on a piece of the pink patterned paper.



Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time!


Leslie from Love To Scrap 2

No comments:

Post a Comment