Saturday, October 30, 2021

Fun Thank You A Latte Card!

Hello, Eyelet Outlet fans! I hope you've had a great week! Leslie here, sharing a thank you card with you today! Who doesn't love latte?! I do, I do! I'm not a huge coffee drinker (hubs and I each have two cups every morning) but I do love iced coffee and latte, and indulge myself in a mocha latte whenever I'm near a Starbucks! Our new Iced Coffee Brads hit the store earlier this month and I paired them with our Brown Enamel Dots to create this fun thank you card.

I cut a standard A2 size top-folding card base and layering strip from brown cardstock along with a floral patterned paper layer which I adhered to the card base. I cut a slightly smaller layering strip from white cardstock and adhered it to the brown strip in a wonky off-set fashion. I printed the Latte sentiment on white cardstock and cut it in a wonky fashion as well with a stitched square die. I also cut a slightly larger square die cut from the brown cardstock and adhered them together. I affixed two Iced Coffee Brads to the left side of the strip panel and adhered it to the card base. I added the layered square die cuts and several Brown Enamel Dots to complete the card front. 



I cut the inside panel and a narrow embellishing strip from the brown cardstock along with a white cardstock panel cut with a stitched rectangle die. I adhered them together and added the narrow brown cardstock embellishing strip. I stamped a large sentiment in brown ink and adhered the panel to the inside of the card base. 


Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time!


Leslie from Love To Scrap 2

No comments:

Post a Comment