Thursday, December 2, 2021

Pine & Dandy Holiday

Wish your family and friends a Pine & Dandy holiday with Eyelet Outlet pine themed embellishments!  

Today I'm sharing a couple of projects.  First up a tag featuring our lovely Pine Tree brads.  The patterned paper is a digital paper called Woodland Forest Friends from Creative Bu on Etsy.


Next up, a card featuring one of our popular cardinal brads and a pinecone brad. I have to tell you, I had this card completed and photographed without the cardinal and when I looked at the picture I realized the missed opportunity!  I ended up making a second card, this time with the cardinal!  This digital paper is from the same set.


Be sure to put pinecone, pine trees, and cardinals in your basket when you shop Eyelet Outlet!








No comments:

Post a Comment