Saturday, December 18, 2021

Mini Christmas Explosion Box, Oh My!

Hi everybody! Leslie here sharing a super fun and easy mini explosion box with you today! Are you done with your Christmas crafting or are you still feverishly creating fun stuff?! Christmas is my favorite holiday so you'll find me in my studio creating fun Christmas cards and projects all year long! I love to create all kinds of 3-D projects, especially explosion boxes with three or four layers inside to embellish, but when I saw this mini, I just HAD to make one because it's the perfect size to decorate inside with our brads! Although I used my electronic die cutting machine, this could very easily be hand-cut and scored at 2" intervals. 



I cut the explosion box base from metallic green cardstock, the inside panels from Christmas patterned cardstock, and the outside panels from two other Christmas cardstock patterns. I kept the embellishing very simple and used one Candy Cane Brad, one Gingerbread Brad, a Santa from the Santa & Mrs. Claus Brads, and one Snowman Brad to decorate the inside panels. I stamped the sentiment in red ink on the center panel cut from white cardstock, and finished the box with a tiny bow fashioned from green and white dotted ribbon. 



Eyelet Outlet products used:
Candy Cane Brads
Gingerbread Brads
Santa & Mrs. Claus Brads
Snowman Brads

Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time!


Leslie from Love To Scrap 2

No comments:

Post a Comment