Sunday, December 19, 2021

Santa Clause Is Coming To Town!


Santa Clause is definitely coming to town! It's hard to believe that Christmas is less than a week away. Are you making last minute Christmas cards? I know I am! This was a fun one to make with a quick little watercolor window scene. The Santa and Snowman Couple Brads fit perfectly into the scene. The Gift Brads are a perfect accent to the stamped sentiment. I used two washi tapes on this card also. First the background to the window is Glitter Star Washi Tape. I also used Sparkle White Glitter Washi Tape under the die cut border. 

I think this one was a great last minute project and it'll be popped into the mail on Monday. I hope you all have a great countdown to Christmas and that your holiday meets all your expectations!


Happy Creating Everyone!


                                     Janet YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest  

No comments:

Post a Comment