Saturday, December 25, 2021

Leslie's Valentine/Love Favs!

Hey everybody! I hope you've had a great week! Leslie here, sharing a few more of my favorite projects created with our awesome Eyelet Outlet products! We've been asked to share three of our favorite Valentine/Love projects this time, so before I do that, let me side-track you for a minute. My husband and I are Crazy Cat People. We rescue kittens and cats (present count right now is 18) and we call them our kids, lol! We have 11 inside that enjoy the outdoors in their catio, and seven more ferals/semi-ferals that live in our shed in our fenced back yard with an attached catio. Our four human kids are grown and in their mid- to late-30s with kids of their own, so we've been empty-nesters for quite some time. So, with all this said, two of my three favorites are cat-themed cards! The truth is we love all kinds of animals, so even with one dog-themed card included here, it would be difficult to list these in any kind of 'favorite' order!

My first fav is this awesome kitty card which I created in one of my favorite color combos of black and white with a pop of red. I paired our Cat Brads with our Glitter Black Washi Tape to create this purrfect Valentine or anniversary card!



My second fav is this adorable card featuring our Dog Brads and Kennel Mix Brads which I paired with our Grass Washi TapeSummer Tree Brads and Sun/Cloud Brads to create a fun scene. I also used a Paw Brad on the inside. 



And my third fav is this super cute 'feline good' card which I created in a rose and burgundy color combo and features our 
Fox & Flowers Wide Washi Tape on the background. I also used our Feline Brads which I paired with a Pink Enamel Heart and White Pearl Bling. As you can tell, this inside sentiment is one of my favorites and gets used a lot! ;)



Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time!


Leslie Turner
Blog / Facebook / Instagram / Pinterest / Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment