Thursday, December 30, 2021

Susan's Top Love Notes

I've made quite a number of love themed cards through the years.  I often give a few in gift box to brides to be as a shower gift and of course, I give one to my love on Valentine's Day. Choosing my top 3 favorites was more difficult than I expected it to be!

I'm always up for a funny/punny card and I especially love using Eyelet Outlet brads in unique ways, so this love note/Valentine card from 2017 featuring the Eyelet Outlet pig and cloud brads had to make my top three list. 


Also from 2017, another favorite was this card featuring the Eyelet Outlet coffee bean brad.


Last year was my "Shaker Card Period" and here's one of my favorites from that collection.  This card features some of Eyelet Outlet's many shine and bling products.  I used the star sequins inside the shaker as well as some stick on gems on the eye glasses and here and there between the enamel hearts.  You'll want some of our beautiful silver glitter star washi tape, too, I'm sure!  


Thanks for being with us as we look back on our favorite love notes and Valentines,

















No comments:

Post a Comment