Sunday, December 26, 2021

Valentine Love Cards

Hi everyone! 2021 is soon one for the history books! I'm sure not going to miss much of it. Looking ahead, I'm excited to share my top three most favorite valentine and love cards. It's so much fun going back to look in my photo files to pull out these three for you today. It's also fun to see what the other designers have posted too. I hope you'll check them out!

Let's start with #3 and count up to #1. I'm a bee lover and I adore the Funky Bee Brads and Mini Bee Brads. I used both here along with Skinny Glitter Washi Tapes, Bee Washi Tape, Glitter Rainbow Washi Tape and Heart Shaped Enamels! So much fun color and shine!


Next up is a fun dinosaur inspired card. This one features the Tall Palm Tree Brads, Sun & Cloud Brads and of course the Dinosaur Brads! The Cloud Washi Tape is such a great background to the volcanos! Glitter Washi Tape - Green Pattern is also used as a wild green background to this one.

Drum roll please! My #1 card choice is this fun ice cream card. This one features our Ice Cream Brads and Heart Shaped Enamels. A few Pearls also accent this one. I cut the brown cardstock with the melty edge and used Glossy accents on the edge. The brown cardstock reflects through to make it look like it's melting. Simple but fun effect!


Thanks so much for stopping by today. I hope you enjoyed this little trip down memory lane and also got some inspiration for Valentine's Day. It'll be here before we know it!

Happy Creating Everyone!


                                     Janet YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest  

No comments:

Post a Comment