Saturday, February 12, 2022

A Block Card for the Day of Love!

Hey everybody! I hope you had a great week! Leslie here, sharing one more Valentine before the day of love arrives on Monday! This block card features our Valentine Washi Tape which I used on the background of all four blocks, and White Pearl Bling Strip that I used to embellish the heart. Another fun and easy card! AND our Valentine washi tape is on sale!

I cut the card base, layering panels, and blocks and layers from red, gray, white and three shades of pink cardstock. I covered the white blocks with four different patterns from the Valentine Washi Tape, and added the layers. I assembled the card and added White Pearl Bling Strip around the edge of the heart.


I cut the inside panels from gray and light pink cardstock along with a panel cut from white cardstock which I embellished with more of the Valentine washi tape, and stamped the sentiment in pink ink.



Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time!


Leslie Turner
Blog / Facebook / Instagram / Pinterest / Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment